Wednesday 19 January 2011

Top 10 Tuesday #3!

Oh dear. Looks like I forgot to factor in Tuesdays as rock-choir night. Got in much too late to upload my Top 10 of Tuesday.

So here it is, a day late.

TOP 10 Slightly Suspect Idols and "Style" Icons*

10. Willow Rosenberg | Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Alyson Hannigan)



Willow had serious quirky style in Seasons 1 to 4 before she got jessst a little too confident. Pah. 


9. Satine | Moulin Rouge (Nicole Kidman)



Dear Father Christmas,
If ever a fool decides to marry me I would like to be wearing this dress please. Ta muchly.
qb


8. Penny | Dirty Dancing (Cynthia Rhodes)



...And she's married to Richard Marx. New echelons of cool.

7. Daphne | Neighbours (Elaine Smith)



6. Scully | The X-Files (Gillian Anderson)



 5. Sarah | Labyrinth (Jennifer Connelly)





Dear Father Christmas, 
I would like this dress too, please. And a Goblin King to go with it. Thankseverso. 
qb


4. Laura | Babies (TV Movie, 1990) (Dinah Manoff)


OK, obscuro mention of the week. But, it was the hat. I loved the hat.

3. Rizzo | Grease (Stockard Channing)



Bad to the bone. But dang fabulous.

2. Chris Randall | The Flying Doctors (Liz Burch)


1. Mildred Hubble | The Worst Witch (Fairuza Balk)


First. Idol. Ever. (Probably.)

Honourable Mention #1

Rayanne | My So-Called Life (A. J. Langer)




Honourable Mention #2

Emily | The Devil Wears Prada (Emily Blunt)



* Suspect, as many of these I admired for their complete absence of style, or very of-the-moment quirk. If you've ever seen my wardrobe you'd think I'd stolen these folks' rejects...

No comments: