Saturday 21 January 2012

12 for 12 (on the 21st?)

OK, so it's the 21st -- same numbers in a different order. Forgive me.

I've fallen in love.

With Pinterest. Well, with pinning, and with having little notifications come through to my email saying that other people have Liked or Repinned my pins. It's extremely validating! But it's also gratifying to find a community of people with strong opinions on what floats their artistic, aesthetic boats, and a strong direction for their lives. (I'm feeling profound -- forgive me?)

So to that end, here are the last 12 items I pinned, for your enjoyment!

12. Jessie J | Who You Are [Boombox Series]

Source: youtube.com via Beth on Pinterest


11. Envelope journals | part II



10. Envelope journals | part I



9. Cocktail umbrella wreath



8. Bookshop Animation
Source: youtube.com via Beth on Pinterest

7 to 3 Tatty Devine necklaces
















2. Upcycled notebooks | by ellie ellie



1. Sweet illustration | artist unknown at present...

No comments: